About the challenge
At #PromptHacks we’re looking for creative and practical projects using GPT-4 and other LLM models. Individuals and teams will build over the course of a weekend and submit their projects and a demo video for judges. We’re excited to see what you will build!
Teams will use Generative AI (or ML) to solve realworld usecases. We have some top mentors and judges to make this a fun learning oppurtunity.
Timelines and Logistics
Registration: Open until the hackathon begins
Hackathon Opening Ceremonies: Friday April 28th, 6pm EST
Hackathon Submissions Due: Sunday April 30th, Noon EST.
Hackathon Finals & Closing Ceremonies: 6pm EST.
- Participants Package & Starter Kit - one place for building resources, critieria and judging credentials.
- Join our Discord - as a community hub throughout the hackathon (mentorship, updates and finding a team)
- Save a spot for kick-off and awards events - live, virtual events that start and end the weekend of building.
- Sign-up for Voiceflow (if you haven't) - start experimenting with prompt chaining and claim your complimentary 7-day access to a Voiceflow Enterprise workspace for PromptHacks.
- Use #PromptHacks throughout the weekend on Twitter and tag us @VoiceflowHQ so that you can connect with your fellow hackers (and maybe a surprise or two ;)
What to Build
Build a creative and practical agent or assistant experience using GPT-4 and other LLM models. Hacks can be built using any combination of tools or technologies, but must include some use of LLMs (and you can easily do so using Voiceflow!)
What to Submit
For the submission you will need two parts:
- Your project - please upload your .vf file or a link to your Github.
- Demo - A 2-min Demo Video of your Assistant/Project (Loom or YouTube)
- A link to your prototype or live experience. (Learn how to send a shareable prototype, if using Voiceflow)
- Optional: Your Voiceflow project (.vf) file (Learn how to export a Voiceflow project file)
Using Voiceflow is optional, but if you are using Voiceflow - we are providing complimentary Voiceflow workspace & tool access for the weekend! Sign up details are located in the Resources below.
$10,000 in prizes
$5000 USD in Cash
$2500 USD in Cash
$1200 USD in Cash
$800 USD in Cash
Most Useful Everyday Life Hack
$500 USD in Cash
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Shyamal Hitesh Anadkat
How interesting/unique is the project you built? Projects that solve a problem creatively will score higher. (Worth 10 points)
How important is the problem you’re solving? Practical uses of LLMs will score higher in this category. (Worth 10 points)
How well does your project accomplish the task you described? Projects that are thoroughly tested and can be sent to users with few modifications will score higher. (Worth 10 points)
Use of LLMs & Prompts
Did your project effectively leverage interesting abilities from GPT-4 or other LLMs? Submissions which leverage unique use cases that LLMs can do and/or effective prompts will score higher. (Worth 10 points)
How technically advanced is your project? Teams that build comprehensive projects or use more sophisticated prompting (out of necessity) will score higher. (Worth 10 points)